We Are Staying Open!
As Allied Healthcare professionals we are classed as an essential service, so we plan to stay open during lockdown to help you with your aches & pains. You do not need a GP referral to see an Osteopath. If you are struggling with getting an appointment with your GP and have aches & pains that aren’t resolving, we may be able to help.
We have now been open for face to face appointments since mid June. In this time we have worked through and honed our new infection control routine of using PPE and cleaning to keep you as safe as possible. You are now able to book your appointment online. The diary has been reconfigured to allow for time between each appointment to carry out our cleaning protocol and have adequate time to ventilate the treatment rooms, as advised by the NHS Covid-19 Infection prevention & control guidance.
When you have booked an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email and in this email will be a link to click on to complete a covid-19 screening & consent form. There will also be a document explaining the process of coming to the clinic and our infection control protocols for you to read and acknowledge.
What to expect at your appointment: If you arrive in Pershore early please don’t come to the clinic until the time of your appointment.
When you arrive at the clinic we will ask you to:
- sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- don a face mask (you are welcome to bring your own or we can supply you with a disposable mask for a fee of £1).
- We will take your temperature with a no touch thermometer.
- We ask that you make payment before your treatment in order to reduce the need to go back into the reception area after your treatment.
- Payment can be made by card, contactless, applepay or by bank transfer.
- please note we ARE NOT accepting cash payments.
We ask that you bring as little as possible to your appointment and also that you come alone, if this is feasible. After your treatment you will be guided to exit via the hallway front door which is separate to the main reception area.
For now, we cannot see people who:
- have Covid-19 symptoms,
- are self-isolating due to contact with someone who has symptoms,
- is shielding due to being classed as clinically vulnerable or who lives in the same household with someone in this category.
Please call if you are unsure about booking in for a face-to-face appointment. These are guidelines and we appreciate everyone has individual circumstances – we can help advise you on the most appropriate path to take. We will continue to assess and revise any procedures as the lifting of lock-down evolves. We look forward to welcoming you back to the clinic and helping you back to health.
We offer gentle Osteopathic treatment for the whole family including babies, children and pregnant women.
Osteopathy is effective in reducing your pain and improving your movement. BOOK NOW
We aim to provide a homely and relaxed, yet professional environment where we work with you to find a treatment approach that is tailored to your individual needs.
Common issues seen by Osteopaths:
- Acute and chronic aches and pains in the spine and joints
- Muscle tension
- Headaches & migraines
- General aches and pains in pregnancy
- Digestive problems
- Sports injuries
- Inability to relax
Osteopaths look at the whole body to identify the underlying cause rather than just treating a symptom
Rochelle has recently trained in The Perrin Technique. Please contact her if you are interested in finding out more.