How to book your appointment
There are two ways to book your appointment.
You can call our landline 01386 304128 and speak to a member of our virtual reception team. They have access to the clinic’s diary and will help you find an appointment to suit you.
Or… you can book an appointment online via the book online button.
To book online, firstly click on the book now button which takes you to our online diary.
- Click on the practitioner’s name you would like to see, or if you don’t mind then click on any practitioner.
- Select Initial Osteopathy consultation & treatment if it’s your first appointment, or follow up appointment if you’ve previously been seen in the clinic by any practitioner. If you haven’t been seen for over 2 years then please book in for a reassessment.
- The calendar will then show you all the appointment times available.
- Choose your preferred date and time and enter your or your child’s details*.
- You will be given the option to pay now (at the time of booking) or pay later (pay in clinic on the day or via the link in the confirmation email).
- You will receive an email confirmation shortly after booking.
- You will receive a reminder text the day before your appointment.
Please note the cancellation policy information when you book your appointment.
If you have trouble at any time booking an appointment to suit you then please do ask to speak to Rochelle, or email the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Name, date of birth, address, mobile number and email address. At no point will your details be shared with any persons or third parties outside of the clinic without your prior consent. All data is maintained as per the guidelines in the Data Protection Act 1998.