Anne offers pregnancy massage and baby massage, and also relaxation massage – particularly to women who suffer from stress-related shoulder, back and neck problems – holistic massage means that the whole body is calmed and relaxed.
Anne is a mother and grandmother, and has 25 years of experience as a National Childbirth Trust Advanced Antenatal Teacher, Past NHS Parent Education Consultant, Past Associate Midwifery Lecturer, and qualified as a massage therapist with Massage Training Institute in 2015.
- BSc First Class Honours Degree Healthcare.
- Dip HE Antenatal Education.
- PGCE HE.
- Massage Therapist MTI Level 4 Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology.
- Hands-on Babies Baby Massage/Baby Yoga Instructor.
- Childbirth & Parenting Education Consultant.